1. Any team that is not ready to kick off at the designated time will forfeit the match 3-0.
2. Each game will be 8/10 minutes long, during group stages. The referee will do a coin toss with the winning team taking kick off. We ask you exit the pitch as soon as the whistle is blown to help with a smooth transition into the next match.
3. Kick off is to be taken from the centre spot and after every goal, play will be restarted from the centre spot.
4. Every 2 minutes your team will have the option to make a substitute, however this is not mandatory.
5. Under no circumstances shall a player slide tackle or come off their feet whilst making a challenge. If this should take place a free kick will be awarded to the opposing team, further action may be taken depending upon the severity of the challenge, at the discretion of the referee - punishments include: a verbal warning, 2 minutes in the sin bin or a sending off which would result in missing the next game.
6. Should a player be dismissed from the tournament and their team wins, the player will not receive any awards or recognition.
7. When receiving the ball straight from the goalkeeper, at least one pass must be made before going back to the keeper. If this is not done it will result in possession of the ball going to the opposing team's keeper.
8. The goalkeeper has 5 seconds to release the ball, if they fail to do this the ball will be given to the opposing team's goalkeeper.
9. The goalkeeper can only distribute the ball by under arm throw or passing out by their feet. Overhead throw is not allowed and failure to do this possession of the ball will go to the opposing keeper.
10. No outfield players are allowed in the area, and the goalkeeper is not allowed outside the area. Each offence will result in a penalty against the offending team, (one step penalty only).
11. Players must give at least 2 yards when the opposition is in possession trapped in the corner, referee's will start a count down starting from 5, (5,4,3,2,1). If the opposition in possession is still in the corner when the count down is finish, the ball will be given to opposing team's goalkeeper.
12. If it still tie after 10 minutes in the semi final and final the game will continue as GOLDEN GOAL.
13. Referee's decisions are to be respected at all times!